The vegetable harvester can cut into the soil, close to the ground, and off the ground, and can harvest upright growing and lodging green leafy vegetables; the operation is simple, and one person can easily operate it.
ANON Manual Leafy Vegetable Harvester
- The vegetable harvester can efficiently complete the harvesting of large areas of vegetables,
- Avoid accidental injuries, residues or missing cuts that may occur during manual harvesting,
- Improved harvest quality and vegetable quality.
- It can replace a certain amount of labor, reduce farmers’ physical labor burden, and improve work efficiency.
- How a Vegetable Harvester Works
- Vegetable harvesters use knives or cutters to cut off the vegetables from the bottom,
- And collect the cut vegetables into containers or conveyor belts.
- Harvesters remove excess dirt, leaves or other impurities.
- Vegetables can be sorted and shipped as required for subsequent processing and sale.