The rice field weeder can efficiently remove weeds in rice fields, reduce the competition of weeds for rice growth, and increase rice yield.
ANON mini paddy field rice weeder
- 1.The machine is mainly used in water for weeding rice and for puddling the soil before transplanting rice.
- 2.Perfect replace the weedicide,which avoid the environment pollution caused by chemicals use.
- 3.The professional rotary weeders design could loosen soil avoid soil hardening.
- 4.It is an essential farm tool for cultivating paddy rice, which has the advantages of small and light machine body,
- easy to move ,economical and practical for farming.
Working principle of weeder
- Rice weeders typically consist of one or more rotating blades or brushes mounted on a frame and driven by power provided by an engine.
- Before operation, place the rice weeder in the irrigated rice field and start the engine.
- The motor provides power, causing the blade or brush to start spinning.
- Rotating blades or brushes cut or beat the weeds to achieve weed control.
- Weeders typically have adjustable working depth and speed to accommodate varying soil conditions and weed growth.