Using a tractor-mounted seed planter can greatly improve the efficiency of planting crops.
ANON compact tractor seed drill
- After the rotary tiller with seeder is chopped and returned to the field,
- Multiple processes such as crushing, fertilizing, sowing, and pressing can be completed on the field.
- With the precise control of the seed planter, the waste of seeds can be reduced.
- Quantitative delivery of seeds can avoid too much or too little waste,
- Improve the utilization rate of seeds and reduce the cost of planting.
- The seed planter has adjustable planting row and spacing functions,
- It can be flexibly adjusted according to the requirements of crops.
- This makes the planting operation more convenient and precise, and adapts to the growth needs of different crops.