Robot lawn mowers realize autonomous, efficient and precise lawn maintenance through intelligent navigation, path planning and mowing operations.
ANON E1800 Electric Remote Control Robot Lawn Mower
- Rain sensor – the robot will stop working and return to the charging station when it senses rain or high humidity;
Wifi APP control – WIFI APP is available for IOS and Android phones, more convenient for setting and remote control;
- Automatic charging – when the battery is low, the robot will return to the charging station;
- Smart Spiral;
- Go straight;
- Lift and Tilt Sensor – The robot will stop working when it is lifted and tilted;
- Intelligent cutting height adjustment;
- Raised sensor;
- LED display operation support;
- Touch sensor;
- Time setting system;
- Emergency switch;
- Set password.
- Robotic lawn mowers are equipped with multiple sensors and navigation systems,
- Ability to accurately detect lawn boundaries and avoid obstacles.
- It can carry out intelligent path planning according to the shape and size of the lawn,
- Make sure the lawn is evenly mowed.
- It will not cause disturbance to the surrounding environment and users.
- At the same time, it does not need to use fuel, has no exhaust emissions, and is more environmentally friendly.
|Coverage(for once charging)||300m2±20%||500m2±20%||700m2±20%|
|Virtual wire Max length/diameter||600m/0.5mm|
|Standar virtual wire length/diameter||100mm/0.5mm|
|Charing station size||60*50*17cm(LWH)|
|Qty for cutting blades||3pcs|
|Blades rotate speed||3000rpm|
|Hill capability||30 degree Max slope|
|Max ambient functioning temp.||40 degree|
|Average working time||2-3hours||2-3hours||3-4hours|
|Type of battery||Lithium|
|Carton packing size||79.5*51*31cm(LWH)|
The robot lawn mower uses smart charging technology, and when the battery is low, it will automatically return to the charging dock for charging.
During use, it can intelligently adjust the working time according to the lawn area and grass conditions to save energy to the greatest extent.