ANON self-propelled mini round hay baler can be used for baling a variety of straws, such as grass, rice straw, wheat straw and corn straw. The bales are round in shape for easy transport, storage and further processing.
ANON self-propelled round baler
- The baler is widely applicable to a variety of crops, such as rice straw, wheat straw, and corn straw.
- Can move and work with machinery, 15-90hp tractor, power take-off shaft.
- The straw bales are round in shape for easy transport, storage and further processing.
- 3-point linkage, easy to lift and pass from one place to another.
- High efficiency, picking and bundling can be completed at one time.
- The buzzer will alarm after a package is completed, and the package density can be adjusted.
- Natural twine, safe for animals.
- Each pack weighs about 15-20 kg, and can pack about 80-120 packs in one hour.
- A mini round baler is a small baler usually pulled by a tractor.
- It can bale hay, corn stover, pasture and more.
- Mini round balers are usually less expensive and easier to operate than other types of balers.