The 4-row corn combine harvester is efficient and fast, and can harvest four rows of corn at the same time, greatly improving operating efficiency and production capacity.
ANON self-propelled corn harvester
A 4-row corn combine harvester is a combine harvester that harvests 4 rows of corn.
It is a large-scale agricultural machine that can complete harvesting, threshing, and cleaning of corn at one time
Loading and many other tasks.
- ANON 2023 4 Row Small Corn Combine Harvester Specifications
- 4 rows of headers are not affected by planting space and misoperation;
- The hydraulic lifting cutting platform can be adjusted at any time according to the height of the ear to achieve the best effect;
- Good performance:
- 12-roller peeling machine, good peeling performance, less grain loss;
- The cutter shaft diameter of the field returning machine is large, and the straw chopping effect is good;
- The newly optimized bract conveying device and bract shredder make the return operation more thorough.
- 6.0 meters short body design, small turning radius;
- Large granary hydraulic design, less unloading, increase effective working time
- High reliability:
- Large gearbox + deceleration ring box, strong carrying capacity;
- The main clutch adopts double linings, which has a long service life;
- The grain elevator adopts 38-pitch chain, which has strong transmission capacity and high reliability;
- The machine has reasonable and scientific design, good coordination, low fuel consumption, low noise and convenient maintenance.
- Comfortable operation:
- Equipped with a luxurious circular cab, the vision is wider;
- Equipped with a reversing camera system, it is easy to grasp the vehicle situation;
- 4 row corn combine harvester working FAQ
- The harvester may cause some crop loss when running at high speed,
- Needs to be debugged and optimized.
- Under different terrain conditions, the harvester may encounter obstacles or fail to cut evenly.
- It is necessary to strengthen the research on the adaptability to the terrain.
- Due to machine width limitations, harvesters may take longer to tackle large areas, impacting overall operating efficiency.
- Large machinery and equipment require regular maintenance,
- This includes cleaning, lubricating and replacing worn parts to ensure proper operation.