A peanut combine harvester is a mechanical device used to harvest peanuts.
It consists of a pulling vehicle (usually a tractor) and a harvester.
ANON Tractor Peanut Combine Harvester
- 4HJE-1000 peanut picking machine is a cost-effective machine independently developed and invented by our company.
- It is suitable for the picking machine after the peanut fruit is dug out and dried.
- The machine uses a tractor as the driving power source, and a diesel engine with 24hp or more is installed as the working power source.
- The diesel engine on the machine feeds the feeder, picking warehouse,
- Vibration-absorbing fruit screen, fan box and hoist deliver power.
- The feeding machine transports the seedlings to the picking warehouse to complete the separation of seedlings and fruits.
- The peanut seedlings are blown by the fan box to the seedlings set on the side,
- Set by the controls of the hydraulic system and naturally build up after this process.
- The cleaned peanuts are transported to the storage warehouse by the elevator,
- When the storage warehouse is full, the unlocking is controlled by the hydraulic system.